As an entrepreneur, your success depends on keeping a voracious appetite for consuming all the content you can get your hands on.
Luckily, there’s an almost endless amount available to help you learn new skills, sharpen your existing ones, and make yourself and your business more valuable.
But if you feel inundated by content and don’t know where to start looking for reliability and quality, we’ve got you covered.
15 Must-Read Blogs for Entrepreneurs
- Seth’s Blog: Created by marketing guru and best-selling author Seth Godin, this blog offers digestible content comprised of open and honest tips on everything from empathy to tracking metrics that work.
- Gary Vaynerchuk: If you’ve never heard of Gary Vaynerchuk, you’re missing out! The edgy entrepreneur, author, speaker, and internet personality has achieved significant success and, on his blog, he shares editorial, video, and blog content focused on social media and entrepreneurship.
- Women on Business: Women on Business is a key resource for women entrepreneurs who want to learn A to Z about the science of startups. It has everything that a startup founder would want to learn, from creating a feasible business plan to learning about startup insurance, accounting, and even hiring process.
- The Do List from Fiverr: Fiverr is the world’s largest marketplace for digital services. It connects freelancers with organizations offering digital services in over 300 categories. Its blog focuses on entrepreneurs and freelancers with actional tips, strategies, and case studies.
- Mixergy: Andrew Warner, who achieved massive success in the startup world, founded this blog to teach other entrepreneurs how to implement the same techniques that he used in his own career. The Mixergy blog publishes relevant content for entrepreneurs as well as interviews with well-known professionals.
- Both Sides of the Table: Created by venture capitalist and former entrepreneur Mark Suster, Both Sides of the Table shares Mark’s experience in a variety of business scenarios, from successful startups to corporate failures, and breaks down business lingo and entrepreneurial concepts so they’re digestible and easy to understand.
- The Entrepreneurial Mind: This is the blog of Dr. Jeff Cornwall, co-founder of e-learning platformer The Entrepreneurial Mind. His blog is finance-related, offering insights and expertise related to finance and economics as well as personal finance and how to build a transformational business model. It’s a great resources for topics such as growing a business, working with partners, and raising capital.
- 500 Insights: This blog comes to you from 500 Startups, a venture fund and startup accelerator, and offers insights into everything from startup management and funding to growth hacking, marketing, venture-based funding, and product development.
- Wise Bread: One massive challenge faced by almost all entrepreneurs is managing money. Wise Bread focuses on providing expert insights on accounting tools, online businesses, and freelance work, and also has a section focused on personal finance and frugal living to help entrepreneurs manage their money while they grow their businesses.
- Copyblogger: Content marketing is a powerful and inexpensive tool for entrepreneurs. It helps you establish expertise, promote yourself and your business, and build a brand. But it isn’t always easy. Copyblogger focuses on teaching you to improve your writing skills and blogging strategy to help get your name out there.
- Kabbage Small Business Blog: This blog is all about women in business, marketing, and growing your company, among many other topics. The Kabbage Small Business Blog offers resources that can help you start, grow, or simply run a better business.
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Named after his best-selling book, Tim Ferriss’ blog is packed with podcasts and articles about starting, managing, and selling businesses.
- The Suitcase Entrepreneur: Entrepreneur and TEDx speaker Natalie Sisson is known for running her business while traveling the world — hence the name “Suitcase Entrepreneur.” And her blog is all about helping entrepreneurs to uncover the abits, tool, routines, and mindset to become more successful.
- Duct Tape Marketing: John Jantsch, founder of Duct Tape Marketing, has been around for a long time. And on his blog, he shares small business marketing ideas, tips, and tricks designed to help entrepreneurs take their businesses to the next level.
- Foundr: If you’re looking for insights, inspiration, and business tips, tools, and strategies, you’ll find them on Foundr. This blog is all about providing entrepreneurs and business-owners with the expertise they need to succeed.
Being an entrepreneur isn’t easy. But luckily, the internet offers a nearly unlimited number of resources to help you learn, sharpen your skills, and grow your business.
Want to Learn How Flexible Office Space Can Be a Valuable Resource for Knowledge-Sharing, Networking-Building, and Growing Your Business?
Book a tour of our space today!